Filter
Exclude
Time range
-
Near
Danny Danny🇬🇭 retweeted
Our lab has a fully funded MSc position available with @ParksCanada + First Nations/Metis communities on fish stock structure around the Peace-Athabasca delta, Alberta, Canada. Details + how to apply in the ad below. Please RT, with thanks! #genomics #walleye #whitefish
0
19
1
19
EncrypGen retweeted
What is genomic variation? Our DNA is 99.9% the same as everyone else's. So what about the other 0.1%? 3 types of genomic variation explained: orlo.uk/0wz1C #genomics #DNA #health
0
3
0
7
Dr. Barrangou earned a BS in Biological Sciences from @Univ_Paris, a MS in Biological Engineering from @utcompiegne, a MS in Food Science from @NCState, a PhD in #Genomics from NC State and a MBA from @UWMadison. 6/7
1
0
0
0
Show this thread
Comprehensive review by @n_sreenivasulu et al. @MPlantPCom @CellPressNews @irri ✔️Post-#genomics revolution in the design of premium quality #rice in a high-#yielding background to meet consumer demands in the 21st century 🔓cell.com/plant-communication… @RiceResTech #PlantSci #Food
0
3
0
3
Eriseld Krasniqi retweeted
After long work, our new study is reachable on Biorxiv!! Enhancers plastically define the events in Acute B-cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Children. biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/… @StefanoDiggio @cleliac93 #Genomics #enhancers
1
4
2
8
Show this thread
🐝 Nurse Marie Kirwan (pronouns: she/her) retweeted
Calling all Community #Pharmacy colleagues across the North of England! Let's talk #genomics at one of two FREE 1hr webinars! from @nwgmsa & @NEYGenomics Simply choose your preferred date & click the link: 23/Jun/22 - bit.ly/3wNhIfy 05/Jul/22 - bit.ly/3NrBvIe
0
5
0
6
Jose Manuel Lucena retweeted
Novel cause of an 🧬Inborn Error of Immunity 🧬 ▪️ 1st splice-site mutation associated w/ congenital CD59 deficiency ▪️ 2 year-old boy with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome + bit.ly/3t0293a #bioinformatics #datascience #openscience #snrtg #immunology #genomics
1
8
0
11
Show this thread
France Lescarbeau retweeted
How can #genomics help us reduce our #GHG emissions? Prof. Tsang is studying fungal #DNA to improve processes for converting waste forest biomass into bioethanol. 🍄 🍃 For more information : bit.ly/3POU0YU
0
1
0
1
Thanks to @coopersurgical for hands-on learning about their electronic witnessing technology, micromanipulators, lasers, and more in their #IVF lab (using hamster eggs for ICSI, hatching, and laser biopsy demonstration). We also had an in-depth tour of Cooper's #genomics lab.
0
0
0
0
Genomics Edtech retweeted
A new paper in “@Nature” by @UWMadison_CGSI members Mark Craven, @jjcoon @Coon_Labs, and colleagues studies mitochondrial function with deep multi-omics and machine learning. nature.com/articles/s41586-0… #bioinformatics #genomics #proteomics
0
4
0
2